Love Stories TV, the global content leader in inspirational, real love stories as entertainment, today announced its massive library of professionally produced wedding videos is available as a 24/7 streaming TV channel on Samsung TV Plus Australia.
As we head into the busiest period for weddings in nearly 40+ years, demand from consumers and advertisers for wedding content is at an all time high. Love Stories TV will be the first and only connected TV channel in the $300 billion global wedding industry. “We’re thrilled to give new and existing fans of Love Stories TV an easier-than-ever way to enjoy the content they love in a 24/7, lean-back, streaming experience,” says Love Stories TV CEO Rachel Jo Silver.
Love Stories TV’s channel will offer a diverse range of new programming:
- Dream Weddings: Incredible design, emotional moments and epic celebrations, these dream weddings from across Australia, New Zealand, and the world will inspire you.
- The World’s Most Beautiful Wedding Venues: From historic castles, to luxe hotels, to epic oceanside cliffs — these are the world’s most beautiful wedding venues.
- The World’s Most Beautiful Wedding Gowns: What’s a wedding without an incredible dress?! Prepare to be wowed by these show-stopping gowns.
- Tearjerkers: These heartwarming and emotional moments from real weddings will make you cry. So sit back, relax, and don’t forget the tissues!
- Award-Winning Weddings: Featuring the work of the most elite wedding filmmakers from across the globe, Award-Winning Weddings features finalists from our annual Love Stories TV Wedding Film Awards.
We’re thrilled to give new and existing fans of Love Stories TV an easier-than-ever way to enjoy the content they love in a 24/7, lean-back, streaming experience.
As the only wedding media brand with a streaming television channel, Love Stories TV is creating unique and exclusive opportunities for brands and advertisers looking for access to the explosive connected TV market. At launch, the Love Stories TV channel will feature video ads from its partner Maggie Sottero Designs.
Love Stories TV has partnered with Wurl to power the technology and advertising solutions behind its new FAST channel. At launch, the Love Stories TV will be available first on Samsung TV Plus Australia, with new streamers coming online throughout the rest of 2022.
The company has seen sustained year-over-year growth, generating 700M monthly video views across Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, and its other channels.