New York – September 12, 2022 – Amagi, the global leader in cloud-based SaaS technology for broadcast and connected TV, today announced the first ever Amagi FAST Conference in Los Angeles, bringing together leading content and platform brands, industry veterans and seasoned experts to share their journeys and best practices on September 20, 2022.
FAST (Free Ad-supported Streaming Television) is rapidly becoming the streaming model that audiences and advertisers are moving to. It is now synonymous with reach and revenues becoming the opportunity that is redefining the industry. As the recognized leader in FAST, Amagi has stepped in to gather the FAST community to discuss trends and strategies at a full day event that will bring practical insights to all attendees.
“At Amagi, we’ve worked with broadcasters, content owners and advertisers to create, distribute and monetize content that reaches audiences regionally and around the globe. Now, as the recognized leader in FAST, we are proud to bring together an exceptional lineup of speakers and industry-leading organizations to our FAST Conference in Los Angeles,” said Srinivasan KA, Co-founder, Amagi. “At the event, panelists and presenters will share their journeys and best practices while attendees build the connections they need to succeed in the FAST market. We look forward to meeting with our customers, partners and industry colleagues as we explore the tremendous opportunities of FAST, together.”
Engage with experts on how to build a successful FAST business at the Amagi FAST Conference 2022. Designed as a boot camp for all who are interested in Free Ad-Supported Streaming TV, the Amagi FAST conference will have industry experts share their success stories and insights on setting up and growing a FAST business — from how to get funding, best practices in channel creation, tips for capitalizing on industry trends, and strategies to unlock advertising, distribution and monetization opportunities in this new market.
What can you learn at this event? Key panel sessions include:
- Financing for FAST and FAST economics
- Building a successful FAST business – hear from the experts
- Best practices in content acquisition and programming for FAST
- Reaching the right audience
- Monetizing FAST – hear from advertisers and agencies
- Getting the FAST tech stack right
Confirmed speakers include:
- Chris Knight, President & CEO, Gusto Worldwide Media
- Daniel Levin, CEO & Founding Partner, Narrative Capital
- Dave Zilberman, General Partner, Norwest Venture Partners
- David Buchan, Executive Vice President, Fremantle US
- Eric Berger, CEO, Co-Founder, Board of Directors, Common Sense Networks
- Erick Opeka, Chief Strategy Officer (CSO), Cinedigm
- Gene Pao, EVP, Strategy and Digital, Shout! Factory
- Jeremy Strauss, Global Head of Business Development, Tastemade
- Jim Borg, Senior Director, Product Engineering, Cox Media Group
- Joshua Stinehour, Principal Analyst, Devoncroft Partners
- Julio Sobral, SVP, Channel Distribution, Blue Ant Media US and LatAm
- Katherine Pond, Group Vice President, VIZIO
- Larry Fitzgibbon, co-founder and CEO, Tastemade
- Laura Florence, Vice President, Redbox Automated Retail, LLC
- Laura Martin, Managing Director, Senior Internet & Media Analyst, Needham & Company
- Nicole Saewert Whitesel, EVP, Advanced TV – Client Success, Publicis Media
- Philippe Guelton, Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (Crackle Plus, Redbox)
- René Santaella, Chief Digital & Streaming Officer, Estrella Media, Inc.
- Richard Hull, Senior Advisor & Equity Portfolio Leader, TelevisaUnivision
- Stuart McLean, CEO, FAST Studios
- Tony Huidor, Chief Technology & Product Officer, Cinedigm
- Will Rosser, Senior Vice President, Distribution Marketing, Game Show Network (GSN)
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Time: 7:30am (includes breakfast) to 5pm PT
Venue: W Hotel | Hollywood
Register now to join the event.